Can't login with pi 3

Updated image is online https://downloads.nymea.io/images/rpi3/nymea-18.04.2-pre5-nymea-armhf+raspi-ext4.img.xz (note the -pre5 instead of pre4).

Note: You don’t have to reflash to get the fixes, just go to Box-Settings -> System Update and update from there. You’ll get the same fixes as in the new image.

Thank you very much, the update fixed every problem. Just one more question: shouldn’t this button also turm on the light?

If you have just one light, it should toggle that one light. If you have multiple of them, this is a “all off” button. For larger deployments, turning all lights on at once isn’t a frequent use case.

Ok thank you but the rest works well, accept the kodi thing, I have kodi on my pc and phone but neither of them gets detected… but that’s not important for me just as a Feedback :+1:

Hmm. I’m using the kodi plugin too. It uses zeroconf to detect it. I guess that’s not working if you run kodi on a windows computer. However, it should be possible to add it manually by entering the ip and port. The port is 9090 unless you have changed it in kodis settings. Make sure the setting “Allow control from remote machines” is enabled in kodi.

Hi. This is my first time posting. Thank you for making a good program first.
I’m Korean and I use google translator. Please understand.
I’m installing and testing pi 3b, pre5 version. The user is not a developer. Lol
I don’t have a lan cable and I set up a phone wifi ap but the box is good. However, the phone app(android 9) does not connect.
4 "hdmi touch screen but I don’t know how to calibrate. xinput-calibrator how to enter xsever…
Try manual connect to connect to phone gw 192.168.43.1 192.168.43.0 pi box ip 192.168.43 130
I don’t know why it’s the same network. I need help. ^^ 감사합니다. The translator is not good … ㅡ. ㅡ I set up the network with netplan. I don’t know nmcli well.

I tried again. ^^
network setting remove. and berrylan install
pi box connected. but app is not contact.
Is there another way?
I wish that Thank you for your answers.

The nymea:app is searching for a nymea device inside the local area network (Wi-Fi or Ethernet). It seems that your phone is not connected to any WiFi. If you are using the phone as AP and the nymea devices is connected to the phone, it might be possible that nymea:app cant find the device because of some limitations of the AP capabilities. You might try the “manual connection” available in the menu of the “connect nymea” screen.

Hi. Thank you for your answers.
I did three tests. pre5, ubuntu core, raspberian lte. Finally succeeded. lte version !!
♪ ♬ :heart::heart:
Maybe it’s a locale problem. Glad to be solved
I want to solve Korean. Is there anything I can do? I’m not a developer ^^ if I will study …
Many people want to be widely used without hard cost. I am a farmer who lives in the province. Korea is aging
It’s fast and you need a nice solution you’ve created Of course there are similar things in Korea. Cost burden is a problem.

Browsing the Website It’s a great luck for me to meet your site.

I will try to announce that there is such a wonderful program in Korea.

Thank you again.

Hi @DaeBong !
We’re glad that you succeeded installing nymea!
It is interesting that you seem to use open weather data for your application!

If you spread the word for nymea in Korea, that would be great for us! :slight_smile:
Probably you can help to do some translation into Korean:
You can register at translate.nymea.io to add a Korean translation?

Lovely greets from Austria!

1 Like

:kr:인사가 늦었죠… 멋진인사^^ 감사합니다. 여긴 밤이 깊어 갑니다. 열심히 일들 하고 계시겠죠. ㅎ
Weblate 잘 봤습니다. 좋은 툴이네요. 맛보기로 BerryLan 시작했습니다. 작은 힘이나마 보탤 수 있어서 감사할 따름입니다. 부드럽게 번역했으면 했는데… 나름 규칙이 있네요. -.- 모든 컴포넌트에 적용 될 수 있다고 하네요. ㅋ
딱딱한 컴퓨터 용어가 점 싫긴 하지만, 틈틈이 진행 하도록 할께요. ^^ 더운데 고생 많으시죠! 힘들 내시고… 화이팅!!
open_profile_frodo07

Thanks for the download link. I needed the windows app and couldn’t find downloads anywhere. The site could be made easier for noobs to it. I’m also looking for a way to make an uncluttered screen for LG Smart TV to have only 10 useful buttons of a decent size on one page. Only need, mute toggle, vol up, vol down, ch up, ch down on one line, and info toggle, left, right, up, down on a second line. Then the ability to create less-used buttons on another page. Page layouts should be user-editable or the idea of a useful UI is lost in how much a programmer can cram on a scrollable page where users have to hunt for small fingernail-sized buttons. Like devices have icons on a desktop vs. navigating a file structure to find an app or program. I’m an AV repair tech with over 40 years working between programmers and users. Convincing one to make things that the intended others can efficiently use. Sorry for the rant just looking for a good touch screen.

Hey @pfeifer,

Again, I’m unsure what to reply here. We’re happy to help you but there are a few things to consider in a forum in order to make this a success.

For a start, if you have a question, please start your own thread instead of hijacking other unrelated old threads about different topics.

I’ve often replied to your other messages, asking questions abou your setup but you don’t seem to answer those questions. This makes it impossible for me to help you as I don’t understand what the actual problem is.

Please don’t mix multiple topics into a single post as it makes the discussion very hard to follow and with that again impossible for anyone to help you. Instead, tackle one issue after another.

Thank you.