Access Point mode doesn't come up

Hi,
I want to configure Raspberry 2W with BerryLan in Access Point mode.Standalone, no other network connections. OS build is 2022-08-30-berrylan-bullseye-lite.
In /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections a file ‘Aptest.nmconnection’ has been automatically created. But to activate this configuration, I either had to reboot or recycle the NetworkManager service before I can connect to (testclient is iPhone 12 / iOS 16).
Is there a way to get the Access Point mode automatically started after initial setup without restarting the services manually?
Best regards
Bernhard

Hmm. strange. I’ve just tested this with exactly this image and it works fine for me…

I did some further testing with image experimental 2022-09-23-berrylan-bullseye-lite.
You are somewhat right. If you setup the access point just with SSID and password, BerryLan App states “CONNECTED, Access Point Name: ‘SSID’” → [Close Access Point]
Just at this moment, the SSID is there and you can connect to.
But, if you follow the App and tick [Close Access Point], the SSID will stop working until you start services again.
Maybe, this is wanted by design? Perhaps you should present two buttons: [Close App - AP will keep running] and [Close AP and stop AP] just to clearify?